The Vue provides everything you need to monitor your entire home's energy usage in real time. See how much electricity your home is using anywhere, anytime.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. Supports single-phase up to 240VAC line-neutral; single, split-phase 120/240VAC; and three-phase up to 415Y/240VAC (no Delta). Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from Emporia Energy. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Supports light commercial 3 phase systems less than 600A with additional 200A clamp (sold separately). PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android / Web app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±2%. The Vue is UL and CE Listed for your safety. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Add up to sixteen 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Add up to sixteen 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device or laptop
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue
Vue energy monitor dimensions:
- 4.1" x 3.1" x 1.1" (105mm x 80mm x 30mm)
200A sensor dimensions:
- 2.6" x 1.7" x 1.6" (65mm x 44mm x 41mm)
- Window diameter: 1" (26mm)
- Cable length: 39" (1m)
- Connector plug: 3.5mm