Cleaner F3 is an effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming liquid cleaner, which removes sludge, scale and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems in accordance with local regulations and best practice, Cleaner F3 is ideal to remove flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the life of the boiler and the efficiency of the system. It is suitable for use when powerflushing to accelerate the cleaning process. It is a non-hazardous product which is compatible with all metals commonly used in heating systems, including aluminum.
- Effective, universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new and existing heating systems
- Removes sludge, limescale and other installation debris to restore energy efficiency and extend system and boiler life
- When used in conjunction with Protector F1 gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved every time you heat your room
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems, including aluminum
- One 1 pint recyclable bottle treats up to 34 gallons of system water (16 radiators)
One 1 pint recyclable bottle treats up to 34 gallons of system water (16 radiators)