This proven central heating system inhibitor is suitable for all mixed metal, light commercial and HVAC heating and cooling systems. It provides long-term protection against corrosion, sludge, limescale build-up and bacterial contamination. . It has been awarded approvals and accreditations from ESTR, BuildCert, KIWA and Belgaqua for its effective and environmentally friendly formulation.
The Fernox Protector Test Kit provides a rapid on-site analysis of the concentration of all Fernox Protectors in central heating system water, and is designed to test 25 systems in full. Easy and intuitive to use, it is a simple and accurate testing method to establish the strength of inhibitor within the system.
- Simple and accurate on-site testing of Fernox Protector concentration
- Suitable for testing all Fernox Protectors
- Gives added security to diagnosis and treatment
- Supplied in a heavy duty outer plastic case
- Coverage- up to 500 gallons