Geo-Flo manufactures a variety of geothermal hose kits that use 1″ reinforced rubber hose along with a selection fittings to provide a flexible connection from a flow center or ground loop to any geothermal heat pump. Each heat pump manufacturer has their own preferred water in/water out connections on their heat pumps, typically 3/4″ or 1″ FPT, 1″ female swivel union, or double O-ring (Flo-Link) female.
- 12 feet of 1” ID 150 PSI reinforced rubbernose
- (2) heat pump elbow fittings with 1/4″ FPT ports to accept PT plugs
- (2) 1/4” MPT PT plugs to allow temperature and pressure measurement with external gauges
- (2) flow center adapter fittings, 1″ hose barb X Flo-Link, or X 1″ MPT
- (8) Stainless steel hose clamps (two clamps per fitting)
- (2) Insulating boots with PT port access caps