Savant's 60A Power Module (2-Pole, 240V AC with Current Transformer - QO™ compatible with plug-on neutral) controls and monitors a single circuit up to 60 amps; ideal for central heating & cooling equipment, sub-panels, EV chargers, and more.
- Works with 3/4 inch Schneider/Electric Square D™ QO™ plug-on neutral load centers.
- Supported for use with Savant Power Systems or as part of a larger Savant Pro system.
- Compatible with Savant Power Director and/or Savant Panel Bridge Controller (PBC-1000), Savant Energy Monitor (SEM)
- Deployment and configuration via Savant Power and Light 2.0 App or through RacePoint Blueprint
- Control Capability for loads up to 14400 VA (volt-ampere)
- Built-in energy monitoring: +/- .5% revenue grade accuracy / 1 sec sample time
- Dynamic remote management of loads
- Communicates via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Color LCD display for easy identification and load status
- Switch positioned on front of module allows power to output to be toggled on/off manually
- Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Location: Indoor Use Only
Dimensions and Weights
- Length: 5.00 in. (12.70 cm); Shipping 7.25 in. (18.42 cm)
- Width: 2.875 in. (7.30 cm); Shipping 6.25 in. (15.88 cm)
- Height: 2.60 in. (6.61 cm); Shipping 3.125 in. (7.94 cm)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (.45 kg); Shipping 1.25 lbs. (.57 kg)
- Input Power (powers the module): 120V AC (+/- 10%) @ 60 Hz, 0.1A max
- Input Power (from external source): 240V AC @ max load power
- Load Power: 14400VA (240VAC 60A resistive load / 3HP max)
- Features of Automatic Action: Type 1.B action
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 4 GHz radio frequency
- Safety and Emissions: FCC Part 15, UL, ICES 003
- Contains FCC ID: PUU-QP1R60240
- Contains IC: 10798A-QP1R60240
- RoHS: Compliant
Supported Load Types
- Standard Configuration: Relay On/Off type loads (home automation)
Basic warranty period is two (2) years excluding misuse defined as abuse, accidental damage, modifications, improper wiring, improper repair, incorrect repair, and operation outside specified operating temperatures and humidity.