Savant's 30A Power Module (2-Pole, 240V AC with Current Transformer - QO™ compatible with plug-on neutral) controls and monitors a single circuit up to 30 amps; ideal for larger appliances and sub-systems.
- Works with 3/4 inch Schneider/Electric Square D™ QO™ plug-on neutral load centers.
- Supported for use with Savant Power Systems or as part of a larger Savant Pro system.
- Compatible with Savant Power Director and/or Savant Panel Bridge Controller (PBC-1000), Savant Energy Monitor (SEM)
- Deployment and configuration via Savant Power and Light 2.0 App or through RacePoint Blueprint
- Control Capability for loads up to 7200 VA (volt-ampere)
- Built-in energy monitoring: +/- .5% revenue grade accuracy / 1 sec sample time
- Dynamic remote management of loads
- Communicates via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Color LCD display for easy identification and load status
- Switch positioned on front of module allows power to output to be toggled on/off manually
- Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Location: Indoor Use Only
Dimensions and Weights
- Length: 4.97 in. (12.63 cm); Shipping 7.50 in. (19.05 cm)
- Width: 1.45 in. (3.68 cm); Shipping 1.71 in. (4.34 cm)
- Height: 2.60 in. (6.61 cm); Shipping 4.30 in. (10.92 cm)
- Weight: .5 lbs (.23 kg); Shipping 1.0 lbs. (.45 kg)
- Input Power (powers the module): 120V AC (+/- 10%) @ 60 Hz, 0.1A max
- Input Power (from feeder breaker): 240V AC @ max load power
- Load Power: 7200VA max per channel (240VAC 30A resistive load / 2 HP max)
- Features of Automatic Action: Type 1.B action
- Bluetooth 5 Low Energy (BLE)
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency
Supported Load Types
- Standard Configuration: Relay On/Off type loads (home automation)
Construction of Control
- Open Type: Independently mounted for flush mounting
Single 30 Amp Relay Companion Module - QRG
Basic warranty period is two (2) years excluding misuse defined as abuse, accidental damage, modifications, improper wiring, improper repair, incorrect repair, and operation outside specified operating temperatures and humidity.