IronRidge FlashFoot2 is an all-in-one solar mounting product for composition shingle roofs that eliminates the need for separate standoffs, flashings, and L-feet.
- Incorporates a number of structural and waterproofing features to securely attach IronRidge XR Rails to roof structures, while also protecting against water intrusion and weather damage.
- Three layers of water protection which makes it the first solar attachment to pass the wind-driven rain test.
- 9” x 12” profile, which minimizes interference with roofing nails.
- Alignment markers help to quickly align the flashing with pilot holes. Twisting on the Cap makes FlashFoot2 ready to mount XR Rails.
- Comes with flashing, lag bolt, and cap.