LONGi has produced photovoltaic cells since 2007 and is the world leader in photovoltaic cell production. The LR6 lineup is an efficient monocrystalline 60-cell module, with excellent electrical and solid structural performance (5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load). These modules feature black 40mm frames with black back sheets, MC4 connectors, and industry-standard -0/+5W sorting.
LONGi backs these modules with a 10-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty. They are certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and are manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
The LONGi 365W Solar Panel LR4-60HPB-365M Black has an outstanding aesthetic appearance, best suited for rooftop installations.
- Easy installation and high compatibility.
- High module efficiency (up to 19.5%)
- Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year less than 2% and year 2 to 25 only -0.55%
- Better energy yield with excellent low irradiance performance and temperature coefficient
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current